2010年8月10日火曜日

updates



I have been updating information about Chandelier Boutique on my other blog which is written in Japanese.

I put up a lot of pictures.  Please check them out!

The URL for my Japanese blog is:
http://boutique.ti-da.net/

At the bottom of the page, there are two links.  Click on the left link that looks like [次のページ] to get to the next page.



I have a lot more dresses than last year.

I also have a lot more sizes, a lot more style. and two new fitting rooms.
I'm also thinking about making a kids room so you can shop in peace.

Please ask me if you have any questions.

Thank you


Chandelier Boutique
2-7-35 Chuou Okinawa city Okinawa 904-0004
(Located on Park avenue, across the street from Charlie's Tacos restaurant)Tel: 098-989-3467  or  090-9787-7956 ( YUKI's cell phone)
Open: Tuesday-Sunday 2PM-8PM

3 件のコメント:

  1. Great to see you this evening. Jenny picked out several pairs of earrings, a bracelet and a black, flower piece. She is so excited!!!!

    返信削除
  2. Love all the new pictures! And I got a bunch of fun new accessories from your shop! Call me and we need to do zumba sometime soon!

    返信削除
  3. Hey! Thank you for commenting to my blog :)

    Larissa, It was great to see you too.
    Let's do lunch sometime soon :)

    Jenny,
    Thank you!
    I will call you to see your schedule :)

    返信削除