2010年9月17日金曜日



Hello!

I am going to New York to buy new merchandise for the boutique soon.

While I'm out, my workers, "Mie (prounounced "Mee-Ay") and Mario" will help you find your perfect look.

We have a lot of styles of evening gowns and accessories ($13 and up) and clutch bags ($40 and up).
Me, Mie and Mario have been helping our customers find their perfect look everyday.
We can show you matched accessories and clutch bags with your evening gowns.
Please tell us what your favorite style is and what your budget is and we will find it for you.
Please feel free to ask us any questions.
We are happy to help you!
While I am in New York, if you would like me to get you a specific item, please let me know your size, color and style.  Please let me know before October 2nd and I will try to find it for you.
My e-mail address is: floristyuki@gmail.com

Thank you,



    Chandelier Boutique
    2-7-35 Chuou Okinawa city Okinawa 904-0004
    (Located on Park avenue, across the street from Charlie's Tacos restaurant)
    Tel: 098-989-3467
    Open: Tuesday-Sunday 2PM-8PM

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿